Warriors of Genesis
is a role-playing site that focuses on more then one anime. Discussions are frequent here and crossovers
are even more so. If the chance arises, we take it Serial Escalation
Tropes of Warriors of Genesis Include, but are not limited to.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Yuigon the review team member doesn't talk much, but he's pretty beastly when it comes down to it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Skittles
- Badass Boast: Gamma likes to use this trope to the max, even mixing it with I Shall Taunt You from time to time.
- The Chessmaster: Gamma also uses this trope to persuade people to serve him, it works a little too well.
- A God Am I: Gamma Jaggerjacks, AND HOW.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The fact that Martial Michael's Avatar has a picture of a Herp-face Kudo is enough, considering He does Conan Abridged.
- Slasher Smile: Gamma and Slim, Respectively.
- Neo has shown this from time to time.
- Back from the Dead: Gamma was thrown into the worst place Possible and came back like it was a picnic.
- Up to Eleven: Vegeta as the 9th Division Captain in Bleach's Soul Society.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: When Gamma helped Aizen Escape.
- To be fair its more of a WhatTheHellHero Due to the fact he was attacking Soul Society when the man escaped.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: When Gamma was a small boy, his parents were murdered and his sister was abducted. The resulting Unstoppable Rage was remembered by his family members for a very long time.
- Insane Troll Logic: ''Gamma''
- Serial Escalation: Everyone in this whacked-out world is a fan of this trope, it actually makes the viewers remember something else.
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl: Anya
- For the Evulz: Gamma
- Even the Guys Want Him: Orphen
- Megaton Punch: Slim when he found out that his posts were deleted.
- Made Of Diamond: Batman from Earth 100.
- Heroic BSOD: When Slim accidentally deleted his Batman File.
- Genius Bruiser: Enjiuu
- What the Hell, Hero?: Gamma does these constantly, killing orphans, blowing up embassy's, its a miracle he's not the Big Bad yet.