open/close all folders
- In Golvellius, Bibles increase the maximum amount of gold Kelesis can carry.
- Most later games in The Legend of Zelda series have wallet upgrades that let Link carry more rupees.
- The Guardian Legend has Red Landers.
- In Hype The Time Quest, not only can Hype have a wallet upgrade by completing Wellet's race during the Second Era, he can also upgrade the maximum amounds of each good he can carry once through the game, usually by completing a race or getting rids of all the bees plaguing either Torras or the forest.
- In BioShock 2, researching thuggish splicers can increase your wallet cap from $600 to $800. Subverted by way of Missing Secret in the first game, which has a four-digit display for your money despite being immutably capped at $500.
- In Far Cry 3 and 4 you have to hunt animals and use their hides to craft better wallets and the last upgrade requires the hunting of rare animals.
- Drip Stat, an MMO Idle Game to advertise the DripStat Java server monitoring tool, initially limits the player to five "bytes" (clicks) of capacity. Clicking produces no effect after this point. The "Drip" button exchanges bytes in the bank for bytes of capacity: clicking Drip with 3 bytes clears the bank to 0 but adds 3 bytes to capacity. During the tutorial, the capacity quickly doubles to 10, then 20, then 40, until the tutorial ends around 160.