A 2007 reality TV spin-off from Flavor of Love
, created by executive producers Cris Abrego and Mark Cronin, that ran for three seasons. The show acts as an etiquette that helps contestants with their etiquette
. The first season, "Flavor of Love Charm School", was hosted by Mo'Nique, and featured 13 contestants from Flavor of Love. The second season, "Rock of Love Charm School", was hosted by Sharon Osbourne, featuring 14 contestants from Rock of Love
. The third season, "Charm School With Ricki Lake", was hosted by Ricki Lake and featured 14 contestants. Season 1 offered a prize of $50,000, and Seasons 2 and 3 doubled the amount to $100,000. All three seasons offered the title of "Charm School Queen" to the winners.
Flavor of Love Girls Charm School provides examples of:
- Asian Airhead: Averted with Leilene.
- Big Beautiful Women: Monique, Darra, and Courtney.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Leilene.
- Break the Cutie: When Larissa makes not-so-nice comments about Leilene's mothering skills, Leilene really breaks.
- Clear My Name: The girls do this when they want to know who took Leilene's photos.
- It was Larissa.
- Unfortunately, Darra and Schtar were already expelled for something that wasn't their fault, making Shay a Karma Houdini.
- Clip Show: The second to last episode.
- Dumb Blonde: Schtar
- Extreme Doormat: Leilene in the first season.
- First Name Basis
- Jerkass: Larissa
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Saaphryi
- Kick the Dog: Larissa takes Leiliene's pictures of her deceased mother and frames Schtar for it.
- Manipulative Bitch: Larissa and Shay.
- Nice Girls: Leilene and Courtney.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Contestant: Brooke was doing very well throughout the first season.....until she had to act like a whore in the prom challenge, which led to her elimination.
- No Indoor Voice: Larissa.
- Only Sane Woman: Monique and Courtney.
- Professional Butt-Kisser: Shay.
- Really Gets Around: Brooke
- Sassy Black Women: Larissa, Saaphryi, and Monique.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Crystal had one, which led to her elimination. Heather too.
- Too Dumb to Live: Schtar.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Thela, who got eliminated in the first episode in the first season.
Rock of Love Charm School provides examples of:
Charm School with Ricki Lake provides examples of: