Une See Fights
is a weekly webcomic drawn in crayon, following the adventures of the titular character as she fights all manner of different foes ranging from cowboys to countries.
- Action Girl: Une See herself.
- All Just a Dream: In "The Common Foe".
- Alt Text: Used for a second punchline
- Art Evolution: Even between just the first and twentieth comic
- Art Shift: During fillers and in "smoking" and "insomnia", the gimp is used instead of crayons.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Une in "the common foe"
- Battle Aura: Not just for main characters, even hairdressers, tanks and a swan get one.
- Bears Are Bad News: Played straight in "Australia" with the drop bear, and Averted in "A bear", though Your Mileage May Vary.
- Black Eyes of Evil: The Angel Islington
- Blatant Burglar: The UK costume of the trope played completely straight (down to a Thief Bag bag marked "swag") in "the common foe"
- Character Blog: Une has a Twitter page, as does the flying ginger kid.
- Everything's Even Worse with Sharks: In "Australia"
- Eye Beams: Lazer Lass in evolution and B-movies
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Lazer Lass.
- Groin Attack: In "the wrestler".
- Humongous Mecha: In "the common foe".
- Monochromatic Eyes: Everyone in the comic, mask or not
- Nigh Invulnerable: Une has survived being hit by a train, being printed out page by page in a home made rotary printing press, attacks from various animals in australia, climbed her way out of a crocodile's stomach...
- Our Angels Are Different: The Angel Islington is an antagonistic Living Statue that lives in The London Underground station from which it took its name, and has a personalised Cool Train.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: The only thing apparently differentiating normal-clothes!Une and superhero!Une is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-style blindfold with holes.
- Stock Dinosaurs: In "a tyrannosaurus rex", where the three dinosaurs present are a T. Rex, a Stegosaurus, and an Apatosaurus.
- The Gunslinger: In "a cowboy".
- Talking Animal: The grizzly bear.
- Training Montage: In the "flab" strip.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: In (surprisingly) "a tyrannosaurus rex"