"There's no company better than the UCW."
— Vince McMahon
Ultimate Crossover Wrestling (UCW) is a Mega Crossover
company made by Lord Ryu TJ
, started in 2011. It contains the factors of WWE and combines WWE, TNA, Ring of Honor into one with cartoon, game and television characters thrown in for a touch of Funny Moments
Dead people are alive in this for some apparent reason. Cue Fridge Logic
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: R-Truth winning the the WCW World Championship by cashing in on Kevin Nash. Even the New World Order couldn't stop that guy.
- Large Ham: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho (as a face) had this implanted into their personalities at some point of their careers, sorta like in their real-life careers.
- Mega Crossover: Duh. Wrestling plus everything else
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown:
- Chris Jericho vs. John Cena in an Extreme Rules match at Hardcore Justice 2011 for the World Heavyweight Championship. Guess who won.
- Later that night, Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle in a no-DQ/Extreme Rules match for the UCW Championship. Suplex through a table outside the ring by Brock Lesnar? Full stop.
- Angle still kicked out. Sh*t, man.
- During the Extreme Ladder match in the May 5th episode of ECW, Devon (formerly D-Von Dudley), D'Angelo Dinero (Elijah Burke from WWECW), Marcus Cor Von, Scorpion (from Mortal Kombat), Austin Aries (A-Double), and Mike Knox came out of nowhere and beat down Sabu and Terry Funk, causing the match to go to a no-contest. Luckily, some of the ECW originals plus Sub-Zero (also from Mortal Kombat) saved the two from injury and ended the episode with a bang.
- Oh Crap: Kevin Nash's reaction when R-Truth took out the rest of the N.W.O.