A notable maker of Youtube Poop
. Her original channel was removed due to copyright infringement claims, and can be found here
. Her new channel can be found here
. She is known for her incredible sentence mixing
, her extensive use of running gags
and personal in-jokes, and her impressive work speed; after less than three years, Servo's channel currently hosts more than 300 videos,. Despite all her achievements, she has yet to achieve the popularity of such famous poopers as Deepercutt
, but has an enthusiastic fanbase among her current audience.
Her major recurring sources (other than ones used by all Youtube Poopers
Not to be confused with, though named after, the other
Tropes exhibited by Tomservo3 and her numerous videos:
- Adam Westing
- Affectionate Parody: Most of the time.
- Anti-Love Song: "Rick Astley Doesn't Love You Anymore"
- Ascended Extra: Does this with most recurring characters, applying the trope to both the original work and her video library.
- Author Tract / Author Filibuster: Quite a few, most of which delivered through Jim Dale.
- Back from the Dead: Thomas and Alfred in this video
- Big Damn Heroes: See Back from the Dead directly above. Subverted, though, since they kill Sam as well immediately after saving him.
- Black Comedy Rape: "Rape" is regularly used as an obscenity and is not treated with any more discretion than other vulgar topics.
- Crisis Cross Over: The longest "Tom's Tales From the Toaster" had a number of past characters banding together to do their usual stupid or uncaring dicks antics.
- Creator Breakdown: Happened once when she started removing all her videos. She got better, and all those videos are back now.
- More recently, she has suffered another one with the illness and impending death of her pet cat.
- And a third with Youtube removing her account. She has been re-uploading all of her videos to one of her alt accounts.
- Everything's Better with Cows: In her Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark videos.
- Forced Meme: A lot of her jokes are really overused and often shoehorned into videos.
- Gag Penis: The "Babies' Pyness" and "Green Peaness".
- Hurl It into the Sun: Thomas and Alfred, and occasionally others in the scary stories videos, do this often.
- Inherently Funny Words: "Cows", "Sausage", etc.
- Interactive Narrator: George Irving and Jim Dale.
- Juggalo: Has admitted to being one... even if her recent poops might suggest otherwise.
- Jump Scare: A common trait of her videos is a single sound played much louder than the rest of the video.
- Killed Off for Real: Sausage
- Kill It with Fire: Also in the Scary Stories videos: "Let's throw em' in the fire!"
- Manipulative Editing
- Old Shame: This, which is somehow her most viewed video. Servo has expressed not being happy with this being her most popular work.
- Overly-Long Gag: Many, most notably in this video. The excessive use of some jokes across multiple videos may also count.
- Piss Take Rap: "Aaron Kelly's Boner" has one sung by the titular character.
- Rule of Funny
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: "No wait, that's terrible. I quit!"
- Self-Deprecation: She has denounced several of her own videos as crap.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: The APM cartoon music in her Scary Stories videos. Although they might not be so unfitting in these versions.
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: A few.
- Take That: A trio of videos in which Jim Dale voices his opinions on Twilight, Justin Bieber and The Jonas Brothers. She is also strongly opposed to the copyright policies of Viacom, see here.(Ironically made unavailable due to her account's removal due to copyright infringement notices)
- The Remake: "Aaron Kelly's Boner" was remade in gmod by a fan.
- The Stinger: The "A Tomservo3 Production" image featured at the end of each video.
- Those Two Guys: Thomas and Alfred
- Vulgar Humor: In spades.
- Your Answer to Everything: Thomas and Alfred's solution is to "throw it in the fire".
- YouTube Poop: Duh.