DESCRIBE 3-Diligence HERE
The first (chronologically) among the four Third year
sections in CDSC. Well known for the glorified Mrs. De Leon; a veteran teacher who is the school's guidance counselor. Feared by the elementary, loved by the High school, she has earned the title of "Mother Nature"
due to her constant telling of people to pick up the trash.
Distinguished among the juniors as probably the best section among the four.
Tropes present in this class are:
- Alpha Bitch: Some may mistake Angeline for this, but she's really not.
- Ambiguously White: Some of the female characters from the class falls into this
- Angrish: Happened one time when the Author's Berserk Button was pushed.
- Bag of Spilling: You might always want to check the state of the zippers on that knapsack of yours...
- Berserk Button: Try to steal the book that the Author is reading. You. Will. Perish.
- Butt Monkey: Poor Jordan.
- Chekhov's Classroom: Various tidbits from past lessons and the History and Discovery channel sure do go a long way in Quiz bees...
- Chick Magnet: Wilmore, arguably.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Quite a few, actually.
- Cool Teacher: Sir Al
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When the entire class partook in raising money to help Jordan come to the field trip.
- Curse Cut Short: Erwin utilizes this effectively most of the time
- Deadpan Snarker: The Math teacher.
- Death from Above: Courtesy of flying wooden rifles
- Ear Worm: "Listen up y'all, cause this is it..."
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Not quite everybody, but definitely most of the class.
- Fan Nickname: See Xtreme Kool Letterz below.
- Five-Token Band: Subverted. They're usually four tokens, but they sometimes add one more.
- Genre Savvy: Those who partake in Troping shall be blessed with this.
- Hatedom: The Scrappy has earned quite a large one in the entire Third year.
- The Heart: Mrs. De Leon
- Idle Animation: Watch a person long enough, and you will start to notice a pattern...
- Jerk Jock: Averted with The Alpha Bitch
- Lampshade Hanging: Along with Shout Outs, this is rarely ever noticed
- Late for School
- Loners Are Freaks: Averted. But only after you get to know 'em better.
- Military School: Only on Saturdays
- Most Annoying Sound: Goddamn 'Fun's Over' Bell.
- Nintendo Hard: One subject courtesy of The Scrappy
- Oh Crap: "ALL C.O., FALL IN; ONE! TWO!..."
- Popular Is Dumb: Averted to an annoying extent.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Shar
- President Evil: Averted.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Franc, to an extent.
- The Scrappy:
- Shout-Out: Media oriented tropers in the class try desperately to put this into action. Unfortunately, no one notices.
- Silent Snarker: Jennelyn
- Smarter Than You Look: If you get to know Jordan enough, you'll realize Erwin and the others are only serving as a Bad influence.
- Those Two Guys: Wilmore and Josh
- Throw It In: Bloopers that were originally cut, finally made it's way into one of the group's video documentary.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: "3-Diligenensiz"