This Domain Is Irrelevant
- "Why is it that leaders of poor countries always resort to some form of kleptocracy? Is it because really all people would do so if in that position? Or is it because people are a really bad judge on good leadership?"— 'Kleptarch'
Tropes included in this webcomic:
- Author Avatar, often comics are interjected with notes directly addressing the reader in second person, some times they are funny, some times political.
- Beethoven Was an Alien Spy, frequently puts real people into absurd positions that are mostly related to ancient prophecies.
- Continuity Nod. While there is no fixed storyline frequently older comics are assumed knowledge of, generally intertwining events into complex webs of chaos.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks: How the ladder's climbed
- Obscure Reference, oh yes, even once noted that indeed it is quite unlikely that some one has a working knowledge of dog-Latin, web technologies, web controvorsies, the history regarding Fermat's Last theorem and a verbatim recall of the latter's exact famous words in Latin...
- Stereotypes, often racist such as that all French people are drunk and German people all engage in copro- and necrophilia.
- Stickfigure Comic, god it's drawn crap, especially the older ones.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics, subverted. Both males and females are composed of the same amount of stick detail, but are anatomically clearly different. The author's quick to note this.