A One Piece Fan Fiction
written by The Animaniac Dude, it can be found here
The Strawhats make it to Raftael, but at a great cost. Finding nothing but an empty room where the greatest treasure of all is supposed to be, and his entire crew felled\, Luffy is saved at the last moment by a certain someone to whom reports of his death were greatly exaggerated
The Rubber Man is given another chance to become the pirate king, taken right back to the beginning, to save the world from its enemies, both the wicked pirates and its corrupt goverment.
This fanfiction provides examples of:
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Luffy literally has to have it spelled out that Nami is in love with him. His reaction to the realisation is...less than ecstatic.
- Enemy Mine: Gin, Arlong and the fishman pirates, and Alvida all become Strawhats. Of course, Luffy required a little persuasion to let Arlong on but they soon warmed up.
- I Have Many Names: Luffy, upon gaining the sovereignty of the sea, says this to identify himself as rightful ruler.
Luffy: "I have many names, and I have no name for they all drift away with the currents."
- Ki Attacks: An aversion, and a justified one at that. The story was published long before haki was established, and long before the Time Skip. Otherwise, Luffy wouldn't need Roger to cancel out Smoker's devil fruit powers.
- You Didn't See That: Arlong questions whether it was legal for the merchant who just sold him Seastone to have any to sell.
Merchant: "What Seastone?"