- Turgor, a Russian Video Game which was localized in English as The Void.
- A Void, a book by one known as Georges Perec without including a particular common symbol.
- The Void, a 2016 scifi/horror movie set in a hospital with a gateway to the titular realm.
- Void Trilogy, a Science Fiction trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton, which contains a galaxy-devouring void.
- The Word and the Void, Urban Fantasy novels by Terry Brooks in which The Void is the antagonistic force bent on destroying life.
- Beautiful Void, which is a setting that is lacking background and supporting characters.
- Blank White Void, which is a blank white setting
- Power of the Void, the power of nothingness
- Void Between the Worlds, which is (the non-existence surrounding/between reality or realities)/(an entirely empty reality in and of itself).
- White Void Room, a featureless white room