The opening titles
"It's hard to find my way,
As the road curves and bends.
But I will make it through
Cos you and you and you,
you are my friends.
- The [title of show] show theme tune
A webseries chronicling the creators of [title of show
] trying to find a Broadway theatre for their show. This results in many adventures, and many faces you might recognise thrown in for good measure.
But not the tiny bones of Hervé Villechaize.
Provides examples of:
- Author Avatar
- Catch Phrase: "Get outta here, Cheyenne Jackson!"
- Which the man himself admitted is shouted at him "at least once every three days."
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The bleeps being added after the swearing, as if the editor was half-asleep.
- Whenever Mindy pops up, especially when she can be seen drinking a bottle of whiskey in the Christmas episode, with Susan cheering her on and Hunter stealing the bottle.
- Mindy: "Oh, we're gonna spread some Holiday cheer! Wuh-hoo, who farted?!"
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Susan's Monkey Island, and the jelly bean trees she tries to bribe toy monkeys with to replace Heidi, Hunter and Jeff.
- Limited Wardrobe: Jeff constantly wearing his costume for the show in the first few episodes.
- Lemony Narrator: Jeff's many charts over the course of the first series, and Hunter's chart keeping track of how many charts Jeff has.
- Shout Out: Especially in episode six, where we see about nineteen cameos from well-known Broadway actors and actress in about two minutes. Hunter wanders if this makes them seem too "star fucker-y."
- Running Gag: Cheyenne Jackson being kicked off the show after about 10 seconds, getting pissed and Mindy the puppet saying "Get out of here, Cheyenne Jackson!"