of Only Fools And Horses
, which ran from 2005 until 2009.
Boycie, his wife, Marlene, and their son have to flee London to escape from the Driscoll Brothers. Boycie buys a farm, staffed by four useless employees.
This show contains examples of:
- Britain Is Only London: Averted; this is set in Shropshire.
- British Accents
- British Education System
- Embarrassing First Name: Aubrey.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: It's implied several times in the series that the farmhands (or at least Elgin) aren't really anywhere near as stupid as they like Boycie to think they are.
- Public Exposure: "Calendar Boys"
- Screwed by the Network: While it wasn't anywhere near as popular as its parent show, it still had its fans, and was one of the BBC's more watched sitcoms. None of this had any bearing on the BBC's decision to cancel it however, which happened solely because going into the countryside to film the show got too expensive for the higher-ups' liking. Then again, this probably just caused the series to end a year or so earlier than it would otherwise have done, due to John Sullivan's untimely death in 2011.
- Shoot Out the Lock: Or rather everything but the lock.