open/close all folders
Live Action TV
- Arguably, the Doctor Who episode 'The Lodger', which is almost a parody of this trope. We see The Doctor jump into the life of average guy Craig- and become immediately awesome at everything. He's better at football than him, better at his job than him, and his crush thinks he's handsome, all without trying. You see what it must feel for the other, sidelined characters when a Mary Sue warps their world.
- In the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode "Superstar", Geeky Jonathan uses a magic spell in order to turn himself into a God-Mode Sue, with everyone's memories altered to believe he'd always been that way.
- Kim Possible: Ron Stoppable is normally a likable comic-relief character. In the Grand Finale, he became a God-Mode Sue with "mystical monkey powers". According to Word of God, this was an intentional bonus for Ron fans.
- Winx Club: Bloom becomes this in season 3, when she becomes incredibly powerful for no apparent reason. Her standard transformation is stronger than the other girls' Enchantix transformation. It comes to an apex in The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, where she is the only one who stands a chance against the Ancestral Witches. In Season 4, while she's still the strongest, her powers are toned down and she's not notably better than the others.
- In Invader Zim, Dib had an episode where he was all powerful, solved all the mysteries of the world, stopped the Irken armada, was loved by everyone, and got to ride a moose. However, in the end, it was all a simulation by Zim.