Taylor Momsen is an American actress, model and singer-songwriter. She is best known for her role as Jenny Humphrey in the CW
show Gossip Girl
. She began acting in commercials as a three-year-old child. Her film debut was as Cindy-Lou Who in the live-action film How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
In 2008, Momsen became a professional model, and in 2010, she was chosen as the face of Madonna
's "Material Girl" fashion line. She is the lead vocal and rhythm guitarist for the band The Pretty Reckless
This actress provides examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay: Everyday it seems less and less likely it is just Stage Gay.
- Bi the Way: There have been a few notes that she may actually be bisexual.
- Even the Girls Want Her: There's certainly no shortage of girls willng to show some skin to get onstage with her. Some of them, judging by live concert footage seen on Youtube, seem particularly, umm, enthusiastic about getting close to her.
- Excessive Evil Eye Shadow: Leading to Celebitchy to give her the nickname her "Raccoon McPantsless".
- Expy: She seems to have taken her onstage style from Cherie Currie of The Runaways and Courtney Love
- Former Child Star
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: Momsen seems to be a strong believer in this one. She often, as part of her concert performances, asks young women in the audience to take off their tops and join her onstage for some dirty dancing, said dancing to usually include groping and suggestive hip thrusting.
- A tamer version appeared on Gossip Girl where Jenny and her friend Agnes dance in their bras.
- She also recently did a photoshoot where she gropes topless porn star and friend Jenna Haze's breasts while also topless herself. And later during a performance got a lap dance from Haze.
- Hair of Gold
- Knife Nut: Apparently.
- Messy Hair
- Ms. Fanservice: In The Pretty Reckless, and not coincidentally also The Face Of The Band.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Stripperiffic: The outfits she wears while fronting her band. Topped with a liberal portion of Zettai Ryouiki (Grade A).
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: She once dressed like this◊ while performing with her band The Pretty Reckless. Black metal image for some pretty straightforward radio rock.
- She's Got Legs
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Who would ever have thought that little Cindy-Lou from The Grinch would grow up to a gothy sexually explicit rock musician?
- Statuesque Stunner: 5'8"
- What Could Have Been: Taylor was one of the actresses Disney was interested in when developing Hannah Montana. This gets a small Shout-Out in an episode of Gossip Girl.
- Why Do You Keep Changing Jobs?
- Younger Than They Look: She is still a teenager (As of 2012) but her style of dress and makeup make her look in her early to mid twenties.
- Also while Cindy-Lou Who was stated to be 8, she was only 6 during filming.