THE PETE PETERSON EXPERIENCE
(formerly known as Baconator) is an... erm... interesting
How does one describe THE PETE PETERSON EXPERIENCE? Hmm, tough. The best description would probably be a slightly Lighter and Softer
version of Comics Nix
; while his stories generally lack explicit sexual content, they're just as insane and misspelled. And if you were looking for accurate, faithful depictions of a work and its characters? Look elsewhere.
TPPE's material consists mostly of:
It's a strong possibility that TPPE is a troll
(he all but admitted it in Believe
). But he's certainly...interesting
.He's also on deviantART
There are a few dramatic readings of his works right here
- Anachronism Stew: John Marston plays a Playstation 3, makes a jetpack, drives a Ferrari, plays basketball, and plays X-Box 360 in Red Dead Redemption But With A Good Ending. Similarly, Harry Potter Uses Facebook for the First Time has Justin Bieber and the eponymous social networking site showing up in the early-mid 90's setting of the books.
- An Aesop: Crack Is Wack and Sly Gets Wasted.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Shows up often - including Jar-Jar Binks masturbating to Jabba the Hutt.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Evil Inspector Andy almost always succeeds in killing his targets and getting away with it.
- Beige Prose: His writing is very simplistic.
- Big "NO!" / Little "No": Taken Up to Eleven in "Sly Cooper In: NO!".
- Black Comedy Rape: Done quite a bit in some of his fanfics including "Sly Becomes Mr. Hands" and "Sly Cooper Opens A Resturant".
- Bury Your Gays: If there is a gay character in his fanfics, it is bound to die really quick.
- Butt Monkey: Dear God,
Murray Murry. Although it is averted in Sly Goes To the Dentist.
- Camp Gay: This happens to
Clock COCKwerk in If Clockwork Was Gay, the horse in Sly Cooper Becomes Mr.Hands, and the conductor in Red Dead Redemption But With A Good Ending.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Evil Inspector Andy, as well as Doctor Jones in Indiana Jones.com.
- Comedic Sociopathy: All over the freaking place.
- Crack Fic: That's putting it mildly.
- Digital Piracy Is Evil: Sly Makes A Bootleg DVD And Goes To Jail.
- Disproportionate Retribution: In "The Inevitable: Jar Jar Binks Gets Killed", Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Mace Windu brutally kill Jar-Jar Binks, all because they caught him masturbating.
- The Dog Bites Back: After being humiliated for countless fanfictions, Murry strikes back in "Sly 100".
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: Sneaky Saturday.
- Evil Twin: Bently's brother (Or Cousin?), "Nently" from Cooper Makes Hunting Legalized and Sly Goes To the Dentist.
- Groin Attack: Too many to count.
- I Ate What?: The Crapburgers and "racoon tails" made in Murry's restaurant from Sly Cooper Opens A Resturant.
- Jerk Ass: It'd be easier to name the characters who aren't this trope.
- Karma Houdini: Evil Inspector Andy almost never gets any form of comeuppance.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Would you trust a guy named Evil Inspector Andy?
- No Dead Body Poops: This happens to Murray in The Return of Murray, in a Shout-Out to Chef's death in South Park.
- Rick Roll: Sung by Sly in Sly Goes To the Dentist.
- Shock Site: Makes several references to them. There are even a few stories where Sly decides to reenact them, with predictable results.
- Shout-Out: To Revenge of the Sith in "Murry the Robot", and South Park in "The Return of Murray".
- Straw Loser: "Kaiser Scott" in all of his appearances. He even loses to fights against "Murry".
- Take That: His stories frequently feature "shout-outs" to flamers, most notably "Kaiser Scott".
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Used in "Sly And Bently Actually Make Iced Burritos".
- Took a Level in Badass: "Murry", of all characters in "Sly 100". He even gets a Humongous Mecha that looks like a fusion of a Gundam and a school bus and even kills almost everyone in the story!
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Once again, "Murry" in "Sly 100".
- Unwilling Roboticisation: Murry The Robot.
- Villain Protagonist: Unlike in the games, the Cooper Gang are pretty much straight criminals with very few sympathetic qualities.