<<|Just for Fun|>>
TB Abrams provides examples of the following tropes:
- Animesque: Guess what. I actually look like that. Some think I overdosed on watching Anime.
- BrotherChuck: Remember when I used to be in the comic? How long ago was that anyway?
- Ooh, hang on! Here I am!
- Bishōnen: A side effect of being Animesque. Too bad weight loss wasn't a side effect. But hey. At least I'm not a Gonk.
- Covert Pervert: I will refuse acknowledge the fact that I alluded to watching NWWL. It was a slip. I was actually referring to a completely unrelated wrestling show involving men.
- Deadpan Snarker: You'd be one with an author like that.
- Magical Girlfriend: If this isn't the genre my life has started turning into... Seriously, I ended up sharing a school bench AND even the same apartment with a girl from Yamato. Now if that isn't the dream of every obese unshaven, basement dwelling western otaku, I don't know what is. Seriously if this turns into some sort of badly written teenage romance flick, I'm gonna kill my author.
- Mary Sue: The bastard keeps on trying, but I ain't gonna abide and become one. Mark my word.
- Otaku: As mentioned above, I'm into Anime, Manga, games and anything far east related. That picture on the trope page, that could be me. Except for the stubble. And the ugly face which I somehow lost. And the glasses, which I don't wear even though I should. And I have the decency to take a bath at least once day. But besides that, I'm just like that guy.
- This Loser Is You: And by 'you' I mean the no-talent hack writing this pitiful excuse of a webcomic, and the people like him. Although hearing hints of where future plot developments might take me, I'm serriously beginning to worry about his mental state.
- World of Weirdness: I feel like living on it. I mean just take that one time I was attacked by that robot or the shape-shifter incident. These things happen every day. And don't get me started on the giant waffle that nearly ate professor Chestov (although in the waffle's defense, I wish it did).