Super Robotnik Land
is a strange platformer game developed by a YouTube
user called Dezzan, based on the "Robotnik and His Gameboy
" YouTube Poop
by CraaazyCat13 and on the Memetic Mutations
present in YouTube Poop
This video game provides examples of:
- Advancing Boss of Doom: KINGMAN.
- Ascended Meme: The entire game was based off a "game" from a Youtube Poop.
- Difficulty Spike: Starting from 3-1.
- Fake Difficulty: The buggy elevators. In all fairness, the game maker did not intend them to be so.
- Fan Disservice: Robotnik's means of attack is by using his "pingas".
- Feed It a Bomb: The method of defeating HUNGRYMAN.
- Flunky Boss: DODONGOMAN, HUNGRYMAN, and the final battle against KINGMAN
- Full-Frontal Assault: Not quite, but Robotnik does use his (clothed) pingas as a weapon.
- Luck-Based Mission: INSTRUCTIONSMAN, who must be killed by having Robotnik jump into a book with 3 diagonal dots. The book will either kill Robotnik or INSTRUCTIONSMAN.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Robotnik himself.
- Puzzle Boss: DODONGOMAN, INSTRUCTIONSMAN and BOMBMAN.
- Refuge in Vulgarity: As mentioned above, Robotnik uses his pingas to attack his foes.
- Tactical Suicide Boss: Taken to an extreme by BOMBMAN, who, for no conceivable logical reason, drops rope which only serves the purpose of letting the player climb up to him and attack him.
- The Many Deaths of You: A variation. Whenever Robotnik dies, he will say "I hate that (insert enemy or boss that hit him or word relating to it)" twice in a row.
- Youtube Poop/Memetic Mutation: Pretty much the basis of everything in the game.