Super Robotnik Land
is a strange platformer game developed by a YouTube
user called Dezzan, based on the "Robotnik and His Gameboy
" YouTube Poop
by CraaazyCat13 and on the Memetic Mutations
present in YouTube Poop
This video game provides examples of:
- Advancing Boss of Doom: KINGMAN.
- Ascended Meme: The entire game was based off a "game" from a Youtube Poop. Not to mention Robotnik using his "pingas" as a weapon, a reference to an infamous meme from the Adventures of Sonic cartoon.
- Difficulty Spike: Starting from 3-1.
- Fake Difficulty: The buggy elevators. In all fairness, the game maker did not intend them to be so.
- Fan Disservice: Robotnik's means of attack is by using his "pingas".
- Feed It a Bomb: The method of defeating HUNGRYMAN.
- Flunky Boss: DODONGOMAN, HUNGRYMAN, and the final battle against KINGMAN
- Full-Frontal Assault: Not quite, but Robotnik does use his (clothed) pingas as a weapon.
- Gag Penis: Exploited. Specifically, weaponized.
- Groin Attack: Inverted; Robotnik attacks with his groin!
- Luck-Based Mission: INSTRUCTIONSMAN, who must be killed by having Robotnik jump into a book with 3 diagonal dots. The book will either kill Robotnik or INSTRUCTIONSMAN.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Robotnik himself.
- Puzzle Boss: DODONGOMAN, INSTRUCTIONSMAN and BOMBMAN.
- Refuge in Vulgarity: As mentioned above, Robotnik uses his pingas to attack his foes.
- Sequel Hook: When you beat the game, KINGMAN tells Robotnik that the Mushroom Kingdom is under attack, and a pipe leading to it is right next to him, so Robotnik goes down the pipe. Upon arriving at the Mushroom Kingdom, Robotnik meets Luigi, who wants revenge on him for killing INSTRUCTIONSMAN. Cue TO BE CONTINUED...
- Tactical Suicide Boss: Taken to an extreme by BOMBMAN, who, for no conceivable logical reason, drops rope which only serves the purpose of letting the player climb up to him and attack him.
- The Many Deaths of You: A variation. Whenever Robotnik dies, he will say "I hate that (insert enemy or boss that hit him or word relating to it)" twice in a row.
- The Unfought: At the end of the game, it is revealed that KINGMAN was put under a hypnotic spell by Zelda. While Robotnik never fights Zelda in the game, KINGMAN does punish her.
- Womb Level: The sixth world takes place inside HUNGRYMAN.
- Youtube Poop/Memetic Mutation: Pretty much the basis of everything in the game.