A British children's game show on Cartoon Network
in which real child contestants compete against animated characters to win a prize. A North American remake is planned featuring animated players, live action kids competing against them, and, oh yeah, about half the cast of Total Drama Island
- Chudd Chudders - The bespeckled and diminutive Game Show Host. His Catch Phrase is "Has anyone seen my glasses?"
- The Earl - Chudd's cool, Tom Jones-like co-host. He's there mostly to look cool.
- Tony Eagle Eyes (UK)/ Charles La Puck (Canada) - Chudd and Earl's money-hungry boss.
This show provides examples of:
- Bad Boss - Tony/Charles La Puck
- Big Eater - Guts Glory and Sven Strudel
- The Cameo - Total Drama characters appear as contestants and audience members in the North American version.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment - The two losers of each round before the final are ejected from the quiz block into something gross or dangerous, even if they're currently in another universe or era in time and the quiz block is the only way to get back.
- Cross-Dressing Voices - All the female toons in the UK version.
- Dem Bones - Da Skeleton Crew
- Doing It for the Art - Hoo; given that all he does is throw his own poop at a canvas, it can safely be assumed that this trope is being parodied.
- Doomy Dooms of Doom - The Danger Grid of Doom
- Dumb Blonde - Princess Nebula
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin - One game is called "Draw What You Hear, And Shout Out When You Know What You've Drawn!"
- Executive Meddling - Tony/Charles does a lot of it in-universe.
- Extreme Omnivore: Izzy displays this trait here in her appearances, despite not doing so in her own show. In her first appearance, during a game of DangerBox, she happily drank a smoothie made from fish eyes (which she apparently makes all the time at home), and swallowed a live squid whole (however she puked him up after eating oatmeal cookies). In her second appearance, she found the smell coming from a living garbage can to be delicious and ate some of his garbage.
- Fake American - Chudd, Tony and many others.
- Funny Afro - The Earl
- Gainaxing - Chudd's female dinosaur disguise in "Dinosaur". Oddly, in the UK the Non-Mammal Mammaries only bounced when he jumped, which was about twice, but in NA they bounced with every movement he made.
- Gasshole: One of the toon contestants is a kid known by the nickname "Burp", and for good reason. He doesn't even speak, he communicates entirely by burping, and his sister had to translate for him.
- Genghis Khan - He's one of the contestants. One show had the subplot that, if he didn't win, he and his Mongol horde would destroy the entire studio.
- Gross Out Show - given that one round is nothing but working out what a giant monkey's poop resembles, I'd say this qualifies.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners - Chudd and Earl
- Large Ham - The Earl
- Lifeline - Earl's Halfway Deal. Halfway through the final round, Earl will offer to give the contestant some points in exchange for time off the clock. However, if the contestant is really good and only has 1 or 2 points to go before winning, Earl won't bother offering the deal.
- Little Guy, Big Buddy - Chudd and Earl
- Man of a Thousand Voices - All the voices are done by just two guys, often resulting in Talking To Yourself.
- Misplaced Wildlife - One member of the audience is a Scottish kangaroo. Lampshaded in the episode in the La Puck Zoo.
Chudd: Don't worry Dale, we'll soon have you back home to Australia.
Dale: I'm from Scotland! What makes you assume I'm from Australia? Oh, it's just because I'm a kangaroo, and we're... indigenous to Australia... oh, I see your logic.
- Moral Guardians - Tony/Charles' grandmother in-universe, even objecting to T-Bone appearing naked even though he has no skin.
- Musical Episode
- No Celebrities Were Harmed - The Earl is based on Tom Jones.
- Princess Nebula is based on Paris Hilton.
- Goldie Pops is a family friendly parody of Amy Winehouse.
- No Smoking - Tony has a sausage in place of a cigar.
- Repetitive Name - Chudd Chudders and Fernando Fernando Fernando.
Fernando: So good they named me three times!
- Roger Rabbit Effect
- Rules Spiel - In every episode.
- Santa Claus - One of the toon contestants.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections! - Tony's/Charles's nephew.
- Speed Round - The Skatoony Quiz Champ Challenge (the final round)
- Spell My Name with a "The" - The Earl
- Stock Footage - The NA episodes are edited versions of the UK episodes. The side plots are the same and all that's changed is the voices, the contestants, the questions, and Tony is replaced with Charles. All singing by Earl is taken from the UK version.
- Studio Audience: They're all toons as well.
- Sweet Tooth - The Easter Bunny is constantly eating chocolate, has rotting teeth and is in a perpetual sugar high.