Maxis Simulation Game
focusing on making your own African safari, while keeping balance with the neighboring village and a tourist camp.
This game provides examples of:
- A Load of Bull: African buffalo
- Big Badass Bird of Prey: Secretarybirds and martial eagles.
- Darkest Africa
- Messy Pig: Warthogs
- Evil Poacher: Averted, if you can't employ the African villagers in your safari camp, the only way they can support themselves is by poaching in your park.
- Explosive Breeder: Savannah hares and monitor lizards are some of the worst.
- Frogs and Toads: African bullfrogs
- King of Beasts: Lions are the top predator in the game, and can send most mammals running away from them. Having too many lions is a bad thing, as you can really upset the balance in your park.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Likely that if you have an over-predatoring problem and let all the animals die out, rhinos will be the only things left in their park. They're possibly the only animal that lions are absolutely no threat to.
- Panthera Awesome: Lions and cheetahs and leopards, oh my.
- Simulation Game
- Stop Helping Me!: The advisers are all good if you're playing the game the traditional way, but if you set out for a park with a theme, they can be rather annoying when you go to check your Park Census and Population Graphs.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Starting fires and unleashing swarms of locusts.