A 2013 comedy series about a man learning that he is a father of 3 children thanks to sperm donation years ago. Harry, a bartender, has his 9 year old son show up on his doorstep at the start of the first episode. Anastasia later shows up at his bar with the same confession.
This series provides examples of the following tropes:
- A Boy, a Girl, and a Baby Family: A subversion on this trope. The three children are from different parents, and the baby is still a fetus near the start of the series. Harry, as the sperm donor of all three children, makes the three children one family.
- Awesome McCoolname: Henry's thought of his donor number: XC-3000
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Anastasia. She has a pink streak in her hair.
- Dramatic Irony: Rose first met Harry on the bus. She briefly considered hooking up with him to get impregnated on the cheap, but eventually decides she has more self-respect than to choose him. At the clinic, who does she choose from the list of donors? XC-3000.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Likely to have its own section in the near future
- In the series premiere, the way a "lipstick party" was first revealed by Harry googling it. "How did they get all those different coloured lipsticks on his..."
- Has Two Mommies: Billy's mothers. One is a Lipstick Lesbian, while the other is a Butch Lesbian.