A freeware visual novel game in which you take on the role of Lily Kingston, a recent college graduate who has just started work as a waitress at a fancy Italian restaurant. There, she has the option to pursue romance with one of her three male co-workers.The game is divided into two sections, dubbed the prologue and the post-prologue. It can be downloaded here.The post-prologue section will likely contain spoilers. Tread with caution.
The prologue provides examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Angelina.
- Blinding Bangs: Laura.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Ethan, in his route.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Lily.
- Defrosting Ice King: Ethan.
- Decoy Protagonist: Lily.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Ethan.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Pierre.
- Prince Charming: Pierre.
- Shrinking Violet: Laura.
- Stoic Spectacles: Ethan.
- Twist Ending: And how!
The post-prologue provides examples of:
- Alternate Dimension: There are multiple planets similar to Earth, which occupy parallel dimensions. The main setting of the story is one of these.
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: The post-prologue focuses on the true protagonist of the game, Pierre/Josh.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU JERK!
- Beneath the Mask: All of the cast are completely different people when not in their roles for the game.
- Devoted to You: Liam has been pining for Josh for ten years.
- Emotion Eater: The planet the story is set on, Erewhon, gets its energy from the love experienced by people on Earth.
- Everyone Can See It: Liam's feelings for Josh.
- Gay Option: Ethan and Liam
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Angelina.
- Mundane Fantastic: The fantastical elements of the setting are completely unremarkable to the characters, and only barely relevant to the story except as an explanation for why the main game is so much different from the prologue.
- Oblivious to Love: Josh to Liam's.
- Victorious Childhood Friend / Unlucky Childhood Friend: Liam, although it's up to you.