Restart at Level One
may refer to one of the following video game mechanics:
- Bag of Spilling: Abilities and items gained in the first game do not carry over to the sequel.
- Class Change Level Reset: Changing jobs causes your level to drop back to level 1.
- Continuing Is Painful and Checkpoint Starvation: In their extreme forms, a player who makes too many mistakes is punished with a trip back to the beginning of the entire game.
- Level Drain: An event or an enemy which can make the player's level drop.
- Overrated And Underleveled: An ally is known by reputation to possess great power, but in order to not break the game, he inevitably ends up weaker than your main character.
Please change any links pointing to this article to one of the above.