Restart at Level One
Restart at Level One may refer to one of the following video game mechanics:
- Bag of Spilling: Abilities and items gained in the first game do not carry over to the sequel.
- Class Change Level Reset: Changing jobs causes your level to drop back to level 1.
- Continuing Is Painful: Losing all of your lives means that you can continue from the current level... without advanced equipment/items gained in prior levels.
- Level Drain: An event or an enemy which can make the player's level drop.
- Overrated And Underleveled: An ally is known by reputation to possess great power, but in order to not break the game, he inevitably ends up weaker than your main character.
- Prestige Class: meeting certain criteria lets you trade in your current character sheet for a better one...but the process may overlap with Class Change Level Reset.