Resident Evil Musicals
A series of musicals about Resident Evil, created by Shadow Leggy, consisting of a popular song being played to a synced series of of comedic sketches. Occasionally also features "in a nutshell" summaries of various Resident Evil works. Resident Evil: Survivor, a Spinoff by the same author has also returned from a three year hiatus, simultaneously parodying almost all Resident Evil characters and the Survivor reality TV shows. Can be found here
- Affectionate Parody: Except Resident Evil 5.
- Art Evolution: From stick figures to full cartoons
- Art Shift: In some musicals, specially on scenes that are supposed to be romantic, the art style will go from default to Animesque for a few seconds.
- Cat Smile: Wesker when he's up to something.
- Cool Shades: Wesker again
- Ear Worm: Dragosta din Tei and Botten Anna
- Gorn: About as much as Resident Evil, at any rate
- Lampshade Hanging: Pretty much the whole point
- Mary Sue: The Author Avatar, Lampshaded.
- Memetic Mutation: VG Cats mentioned the Resident Evil Caramelldansen
- Moe: Practically a motif here
- Rule of Funny: the Twincest between Alfred and Alexia is funny.
- They Might Be Giants: Triangle man is Pyramid Head, and he really hates person man