Pokemon Delusional Version
- MCnote : Great. Slippy-Slidey Ice World. Just what I need.MC stares blankly into space under the realization that TV Tropes DID ruin his life forever. — Chapter 10
Pokémon Delusional Version provides examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking:Chief: We're here because we want to make that guy pay for what he's done. Tell 'em boys!Policeman 1: He stole a Panpour!Fennel: He walked off without giving me my dream smoke!Cheren: He didn't say hi to me!
- Author Avatar: The Plot Overlord of Plotty Overlordiness. Author Powers are abused to the fullest extent possible.
- Berserk Button: Whatever you do, do NOT call Ghetsis "Dennis".
- Bold Inflation: The fight with Bianca in chapter 12 is a homage to the convention in pre-Generation IV games of setting proper nouns in ALL CAPS.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Bianca. So much so that she joins the bad guys.Bianca: What! Nonsense! I would NEVER join Team Plasma! They're evil! On the other hand, I joined a much better team. They're called Team Plasma!MC: So...In other words, you DID join Team Plasma.Bianca: Yep! We're still friends, right?MC: In five seconds, you are to step AWAY from me.
- Kaizo Trap: Parodied in Chapter 7.
- Kick the Dog:Team Plasma grunt: Hey Munna, fork over that dream smoke PRONTO or else you will get an all-expenses-paid trip to PAIN!Other Team Plasma Grunt: Yeah! (kicks Munna)MC: What are you guys doing to that poor defenseless Munna?
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: The Super Awesome Lazer Ninja Police Squadron and Jason.
- Only Sane Man: Cheren, the only member of "t3h freinly freins grewp" who doesn't want to be involved in anything. He only joined because of Bianca.
- Parody Commercial: The "stylo".WE INTERRUPT THIS PARODY TO ADVERTISE OUR STUFF!
- Shout-Out: Two chapters are thinly-disguised Shout Outs to certain Nintendo games.
- Stylistic Suck: Intentional misspellings all over the place.
- Retraux: One particular battle is written in the style of a battle from Pokémon Gold and Silver. Complete with All-Caps Inflation.
- Unfortunate Names: The Shadow Triad members Steve, Billy Bob, and Billy McJackson Delilah Jr.