Pocket Monsters Go Go Go
"Every night in my dreams, I see you. I feel you. You are here so I very fear. There is some hate that will not go away. Far across the distance and spaces between us, you are my nightmare."Pocket Monsters Go Go Go is a Pokémon bootleg for the Game Boy Color that hacks The Smurfs' Nightmare and replaces much of its graphics, including enemies; most of which are turned into Pokemon. One of the stranger edits is one that turns all the Smurfs' houses into purple houses with glowing hexagram seals on them.The entire game is also slowed down compared to the original for some reason; this makes the music, which was otherwise untouched, slowed down in tempo.
— Meowth reciting a corrupted version of My Heart Will Go On by Céline Dion at the beginning of the game
This work contains examples of:
- "Blind Idiot" Translation: Not a translation per se, but the game ends with some Engrish. "Hi! Pikachu! I will go to the home free from any dark sides. Will you go away with me."
- Darker and Edgier: This by comparison to the original game.
- Green Hill Zone: The first level in the game, which has a tropical theme. In the original game, it was a kitchen.
- The Goomba: In the form of Bellsprout and Meowth.
- Under the Sea: One level has you swim underwater while trying not to run out on your oxygen meter.