Pinocchio may refer to:
- The Adventures of Pinocchio (1883), the original children's book by Carlo Collodi.
- Pinocchio (1940), the animated movie by Disney.
- Pinocchio in Outer Space (1965), Belgian-American animated adaptation In Space.
- Mokku of the Oak Tree (1972), an anime version by Tatsunoko Productions, adapted by Saban Entertainment for the Western world in 1990.
- Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night (1987), the animated film by Filmation.
- The Golden Key, or The Adventures of Buratino (1936), a Russian retelling of Collodi's book by Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy that has itself seen several movie adaptations.
- The Adventures of Pinocchio (1972), Italian life-action tv miniseries directed by Luigi Comencini that feature an All-Star Cast of italian actors as Gina Lollobrigida and Nino Manfredi.
- The Adventures of Pinocchio, life-action film directed by Steve Barron and starring an animatronic puppet voiced by Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
- Pinocchio (2002), live-action film directed by and starring Roberto Benigni.
- Pinocchio 3000 (2004), often shortened to "P 3 K", computer-animated film, by Daniel Robichaud. (Also laps into Recycled IN SPACE! territory.)
- The Adventures of Pinocchio (2007), opera by Jonathan Dove and Alasdair Middleton.
- Welcome Back Pinocchio (2007), animated film by Orlando Corradi.
- Pinocchio (2009) a Star Studded miniseries starring among others the late Bob Hoskins as Geppetto, Robbie Kay as Pinocchio and popular italian comedian Luciana Littizzetto as a reworked Jiminy Cricket.