An innocent bystander is enjoying a day at the beach without a care in the world. Suddenly, you feel searing pain as you scream in great pain and agony, sometimes even screaming like a little girl
. You then discover that a crab pinched you either on the finger
, or any other body part.
Oftentimes when you're at a beach or river or any body of water, you get pinched by a crab, a lobster, or any kind of pincered crustacean. It is even more painful when it happens in Real Life
... God forbid.
Subtrope of Amusing Injuries
open/close all folders
- This Bud Light commercial.
Anime And Manga
- Happens to JP in Digimon Frontier in the Beach Episode.
- Ash Ketchum fell victim to this trope with Krabby in one of the earlier episodes, before catching it.
- And in a later episode May's brother, Max, gets pinched in the butt by a Corphish that may or may not be the one Ash catches in a future episode.
- In the Beach Episode of Zoids: New Century, one of the pilots, Jamie, falls victim to a Beach Bury, and had his nose nipped by a very opportunistic sand crab!
- In the Beach Episode of Bleach, Yachiru uses a crab to pinch Ikkaku's butt after he ends up buried under a mound of sand.
- Commonly in Anpanman, if a character dunks their head into the river, a crayfish will pinch them on the nose. An unfortunate example happened to Baikinman in an edutainment special: he dunked his head into the lake to ease the pain of getting stung by a bee on his nose...and gets pinched as soon as the bee sting had healed!
- Hawthorne did this lots of times to the hairless beach apes in Sherman's Lagoon.
Films — Animation
Films — Live-Action