to return to the characters index!
open/close all folders
Alice: Madness Returns
No More Heroes
- Adjusting Your Glasses: By the bridge, often used as a random visual cue.
- Bad Liar
- The Chew Toy: To FashionistState, anyway.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Guilty, unfortunately. Although the new environment and frequent victimization can't have helped, his characterization has been... stretched, a little. He's definitely not as much of a jerk as he is in canon. Although there is the point he brutally attempts to murder the person he mistakes for Rachel Groves... but that was kind of Pennywise's doing.
- Go Mad from the Revelation
- Hearing Voices: Since various attacks on his psyche, he has begun hearing the voice of Edwina Kenchington. She even occasionally acts as his voice of reason.
- Heroic BSOD: Less of the heroic, mind.
- Hollywood Nerd: A rare example in-between Type 1 and 2.
- Mind Rape: Multiple times.
- Nervous Wreck
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: Unintentional on his behalf, while he's working for Empress Maud's government and not recovering from the aforementioned Mind Rape of the week.
- Sanity Ball: He's occasionally passed this, usually to run with his slightly Hollywood Psych-ish canon portrayal.
- Sanity Slippage
- Scary Librarian: Or rather, scary ex-librarian.
- The Stoic: Subverted - he likes to think he's this.
- Through the Eyes of Madness: It depends... but it's usually made clear what's real and what isn't.