Otro Rollo was a Mexican variety show that ran from 1995 to 2007. Its host was Adal Ramones. More information can be found at The Other Wiki.It was divided into well-defined segments:
- The Monologo (the first hour, and possibly the most remembered bit)
- Reportaje de Yordi Rosado
- The Sketch
- Live music performance
- Famous guests' interviews
This show provides examples of:
- Always Chaotic Evil/Everything Trying to Kill You: The Mascots in the Carrera de Bortagas versus Yordi, almost to the point of a Deadly Game Played for Laughs.
- Corpsing: Every single time legendary comedian Polo Polo was interviewed, one way or another Adal Ramones would end up laughing in tears.
- Lampshade Hanging: A lot during the Monologo, such as why does Chucky (and all horror movie monsters) always reach the protagonists, even when they run away from him?Adal Ramones (imitating Chucky's movements, as if holding a knife): TAAAXIII!
- Running Gag: The Monologo segment's Cinco Puntos (last bit) was always preceded by Rudy's super awesome drum action. Then there are the Mercury brothers, who would interrupt the monologo whenever Adal touched his left shoulder.