is a webcomic
by the artist of Elf Life
, revolving around Beryl Thunderstrom, a buxom young woman who inherits her grandmother's farm. Grandma tells her about it after she's dead
This comic provides examples of:
- All Women Are Lustful: Beryl seems to be, anyway.
- Art Evolution: The art is decidedly different from that of Elf Life, and changes in just 20 pages — contrast page 1 (mostly Elf Life) to page 20. Given the fact that the art is still being hammered out, there's quite a bit of Off Model panels in the recent pages.
- Awesome McCoolname: Beryl Thunderstrom in comic. The oddly named "Antelucan" domain name for the comic itself.
- Buxom Is Better: Taken beyond the impossible — Beryl's breasts are larger than her head. It's genetic: Her grandmother is just as endowed.
- Dumb Blonde: Beryl can be this at times.
- Jerk Ass: Her car's AI — which is a lech and very aware that Beryl's breasts barely let her fit in the car.
- Posthumous Character: Beryl's grandmother
- Talking Animal: Beryl is attacked by a pair of redneck pigs, and saved by a few other talking animals.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: The anthropomorphic animal characters. Initially it appears that the comic is just one of those odd sorts with humans and furries at the same time, then it's pointed out just how weird that is, and only Beryl and her grandmother can talk to them.