open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Bludgeoning Angel Dokurochan: Dokuro-chan forms a student club called the "wood glue club". In this club, you watch white wood glue dry and turn transparent. She wants to make it to the nationals. It's implied that she physically tortured a teacher to approve the club — the approval form is signed in blood and wet with tears.
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: The Neighbors Club by Yozora.
- Gintama: Not a school club, but Yorozuya Gin-chan (Odd Jobs Gin).
- Chronicles of the Going Home Club: The Going Home Club by Sakura.
- Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: The Far Eastern Magical Nap Association by Rikka.
- Oreshura: The Maidens' Club by Chiwa and Masuzu.
- Sket Dance: The Sket-dan by Bossun and Himeko.
- Suzumiya Haruhi: The SOS-dan by Haruhi. Kyon at one time lists the requirements for an official club, which they don’t meet, so they call themselves simply a “group”.
- No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!: Tomoko attempts to start one. The student council rejects her proposal for being too vague in its goal.
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU: The Volunteers Club.
- The Amusement Club in Yuru-Yuri.
- The GJ-bu. Member just laze around and no attempt for an objective was raised.
- The School Life Club in School-Live!. They live at school 24/7. Of course this makes sense as the girls are the only people in their school alive during a zombie apocalypse and the 'club' is just there to keep them occupied while they're stranded.
- Koi To Senkyo To Chocolate: The Food Research club.