Born in 1951, Nobuo Tomizawa is one of the lead directors of Telecom Animation Film
, he first started at Nippon Animation
in 1972 (The Japanese version of The Other Wiki
said that he came to Nippon Animation in 1974, but Tomizawa has said in a conference that he came to them in 1972) and left Nippon Animation to come to Telecom in 1977 for more money
and he became a director in 1980 as one of the studio's directors died during the production of the Ulysses31
pliot and took over the production on it.
Productions worked on by Nobuo Tomizawa:
open/close all folders
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Storyboard, Timing and Lay Out Revisionist, Character and BG Key Design, Key Animation (on Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation) and Episode Animation Director (notably on The Buster Bunny Bunch, It's Buster Bunny Time and Acme Cable TV'').
- Peter Pan & the Pirates: Chief Telecom Director.
- Batman: The Animated Series: Key Animation (for Both shows).
- Animaniacs: Storyboard, Timing and Lay Out Revisionist, Character and BG Key Design, Key Animation and Episode Animation Directer (on Cookies For Einstein).
- Pom Poko: Key Animation.
- One Disc Station short (not Puyo based), he also did the animation at the end with Choppun laughing in the short when Kikimora tries to clean up the beach but fails (which said short is Directed by Kazuhide Tomonaga), and Directed the opening to the Disc Station shorts compilation video.
- Farewell to Nostradamus: Storyboards and Telecom Director.
- The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries: Episode Animation Director.
- Superman: The Animated Series: BG Key Design, Storyboards, Animation Production Supervisor and Episode Director (notably for The Prometheon).
- Detective Conan The Fourteenth Target: Key Animation
- Wakko's Wish: Key Animation.
- Cyber Six: Storyboards.