available for viewing on the Wii
's Nintendo Channel service. Running between nine and fifteen minutes, it interspersed comedy skits with product plugs for the latest releases on the Wii, Nintendo DS, and Virtual Console.
It eventually ended on March 29, 2012, and was subsequently replaced by Nintendo Update
- Alison: The female presenter. White female 20-something. February 2, 2012 was her last show.
- Gary: The male presenter. White male 20-something. Stayed through to the end (see above).
- Dark Gary: Gary's Evil Twin and resident Harmless Villain. His acts of infamy usually revolved around stealing Alison's lunch from the fridge.
- Dark Alison: Alison's Evil Twin. Rarely got airtime.
- Plus a generic wizard, a zombie, a ninja, and a guy in a chicken suit.
This show provides examples of: