where new games are created and posted by the author on a (mostly) weekly basis. Fans who donate to the site get to pick a title for the upcoming week's game, which usually
influences the nature of the game that gets created for it.
The site provides examples of:
- Schedule Slip: Despite the creator's best efforts, occasionally the weekly deadline gets missed, and recently there was a "one or two week hiatus" that lasted a month.
The games provide examples of:
- Future Imperfect: The premise behind Spaceout Combreak Vadermand.
- Gaiden Game: Dragondot's Extreme Beach Volleyball.
- Help Yourself In The Future: The core gameplay mechanic of One to Tango.
- Magnum Opus Dissonance: Dragondot's Sky was in the works for over a month, was launched with great fanfare and enthusiasm, and was widely regarded as mediocre to terrible.
- Omake: Icarace: Kobold Edition.
- Press X to Die: Makes a literal appearance (and is even the title of a level) in One to Tango.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Many of the games involve explosions in some form, but notable among them is Much Worse, in which you must fend off meteors with hand grenades.
- X Meets Y: Several games are described as such in the post announcing them.