"Make Games, Make Friends, Have Fun."
In 2007, two coders (and apparently a third one
) going by the names Wish_Team and Foo
launched a website where you can make your own games for free.Imsocoolithink
, later renamed 'Imsocool', is by far the most notable and liked member. When he left the forum, many members became inactive - due to their suicide.
The forums provide examples of:
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: Bender has a really bad habit of doing this.
- Aerith and Bob: Ranging from Matthew Carlsson to Sergeant Major Kululu.
- Ambiguously Gay: Lots of members are this, but most notably Star and his snoogles.
- Prince Link is an aversion to this trope, as he's not afraid at all to display his... affection for women.
- April Fools' Day: Builds 182 and 183
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Many members get very easily distracted, but this post takes the cake, and combined with the post that follows, turns into a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Badass Normal: Pretty much any older member that isn't a mod.
- Berserk Button: A lot of forum members have one (or many).
- If you're ever around Wazzup and you insult Sonic, well... let's just say he won't be very happy.
- Broken Pedestal: Wish.
- Butt Monkey: Claire. Oh, so much.
- Comic Book Adaptation: Can be found here.
- Deadpan Snarker: Treskro.
- Could sometimes apply to Gratefulbliss
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: Legowego seems to have a habit of doing this, though it's always Played for Laughs.
- Face Heel Turn: Jamesrocksy.
- Fanservice: The Aesthetically Pleasing Females topic.
- Forum Pecking Order: The forum only really consists of a lot of The Old Guard as well as a few mod/admins and a small group of newer members.
- He Who Must Not Be Seen: Do you know what my Skynight looks like?
- It's implied that he's a Canada goose.
- Heel Face Turn: Legowego is a former excessive spammer turned welcome member in the community.
- Hidden Depths: With Star's silly and happy way of speaking, you wouldn't really expect him to be so wise.
- Most of the members can be deep when they want to be, despite their silly demeanor.
- Mind Screw: This post onward.
- Musical Episode: So...(Requires at least 667 posts to view)
- Nice Guy: Vincent Studios. One of the few members who get along with everyone.
- Running Gag: Many have been created over the years. The most notable is "cotest".
- Old Shame: This. Just, this. Especially for Rabbidpony.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: "Circular Pink Protagonist's Comeback to the Region of Involuntary Succession of Images During Slumber", and many more.
- Shaggy Dog Story: Any big promise of an update that Wish or GBB make seem to go like this (subverted with OGB... they're actually working on it, they're just taking their time is all).
- Super OCD: Eggnog seems to have this. On one occasion, Eggnog asked if his ritual of organizing coins was a symptom of OCD, which was followed by a response from Legowego saying that he did indeed have Organized Coin Disorder.
- There Are No Girls on the Internet At the time of typing, there are 13.5 males to every female.
- And half of the females are a little dubious.
The various games provide examples of: