Mirage of Chaos was a clan for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The forums died sometime in Summer 2009, but the Xat was still somewhat active. Despite being a Brawl clan, most of the members lost interest after a while. After multiple unfinished tournaments and disagreements, it finally died for good.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Depending on who you ask, Hellking is either a powerhungry leader, or a responsible (but stressed) leader.
- Berserk Button: Nearly everyone gets mad at Under World Wolf's spamming.
- Crowning Momentof Funny: Everytime UWW messes up.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: If you aren't prepared for Garo, say goodbye to your stocks. Saviorslegacy could also apply if you don't have a spam counter.
- Face-Heel Turn: HK. Multiple times, in fact.
- Jerk Ass: Underworld Wolf to new members (and also Crimson Love, his sister).
- Hell King to Demonhamster (Kayla) could also apply, though she WAS annoying.
- Overly Long Gag: SL being in love with Sheik.
- Most Xat comversations Realm Walker and/or Neon had with ss4gamemaster usually started off with ss4 greeting them, then the other two saying "hi" back, and then ss4 saying a drawn out "soooooooooo", then one of them saying "soooooooooo", and so on.
- Running Gag: Hell(o) Kitty
- Serious Business: Brawl.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Supposedly, UWW went 2nd place in an SSBM tournament, but of course when Realm Walker asked Taeran about it, he (Taeran) denied it.
- Spam Attack: Saviorslegacy and Sheik's F-Tilt.
- The Rival: The Faded Enigma Clan.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The tournaments. Only a few people actually got to finish their matches. The tournaments were left unfinished since, and some of these people have never even FOUGHT each other before.
- Took a Level in Badass: Kayla (now known as Alpha Bitch)
- Troll: Hawkstar. Do NOT click on any link you get from him, it's almost guaranteed to be a hentai Sandslash.
- While we're at it, Neon: the epic troll of the clan. Able to pwn his enemies and destroy them in flame wars.