Michael Rosen is a semi-famous Children's author and poet, known for his work on Youtube where he tells his stories, complete with strange
facial expressions. He is most famous for his "Going on a Bear Hunt" song, and he is a popular target for Youtube Poop
. His material can be found at the channel "artificedesign"
Tropes that apply to him:
- Fanwork Ban: He does know about his popularity in Youtube Poop and, while he doesn't mind it in and of itself, he worries about kids finding them while looking for his poems. He backed down when it was pointed out that it's the parent's responsibility to control what their own children are exposed to on the internet.
- Large Ham: He ticks all the boxes, with his ridiculous facial expressions.
- Lost Forever: His books are all out of print, and his youtube channel is the only place to view the stories
- In "The Outing": "Is it absolutely nessecary for your watch to be playing "London's Burning" right now?"
- Possibly the title of "Tomato Two, or How I Learned to Love Tomatoes" (Both of these get interesting when you realize Michael is British)
- Slasher Smile: A rather famous one, present in nearly all his videos.