Michael Rosen is a semi-famous Children's author and poet, known for his work on Youtube where he tells his stories, complete with strange
facial expressions. He is most famous for his "Going on a Bear Hunt" song, and he is a popular target for Youtube Poop
. His material can be found at the channel "artificedesign"
- Large Ham: He ticks all the boxes, with his ridiculous facial expressions.
- Lost Forever: His books are all out of print, and his youtube channel is the only place to view the stories
- In "The Outing": "Is it absolutely nessecary for your watch to be playing "London's Burning" right now?"
- Possibly the title of "Tomato Two, or How I Learned to Love Tomatoes" (Both of these get interesting when you realize Michael is British)
- Slasher Smile: A rather famous one, present in nearly all his videos.