You know you're scared of this bunch...
A Mega Man
fan game created by ~hfnb2 from Deviant Art, it was his goal to make a new game similar to Mega Man 9 but when 10 came out he decided to diverge a little bit.Here is a link
to the Deviant Art page it all started on.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Kunai Man's stage with all the killer daggers, spikes, and his own Kunai Daggers.
- Action Girl: Genie Woman and maybe Pearl Woman.
- Animal Mecha: It is a Mega Man game after all.
- Barrier Warrior: Pearl Woman with her Pearl Shield & Shot.
- Deflector Shields: Pearl Shield seems to do this in all the pictures.
- Development Hell: So far the last update was back in October of 2010.
- Cram School: Bell Man's level is actually a Cram School for prepping for college students by it's design. Killer Pencils and teacher bots and all.
- Fan Nick Name: Pearl Woman was jokingly called Oyster Woman when her artwork first went up in pencil, this was corrected by ~hfbn2 later with his official update to the picture when he added color.
- Genie in a Bottle: Genie Woman comes from a lamp.
- Gimmick Level: Fool Man's level appears to be this with spring-bouncers.
- Hypno Trinket: Bell Man's Hypno Bell counts.
- Inconveniently Placed Conveyor Belt: Rope Man has several rope-themed moving structures you must ride to get past obstacles.
- Jungle Japes: Ape Man's stage is suppose to be a deep jungle forest possible in Africa.
- Maniac Monkeys: Ape Man's level is full of crazy apes, monkeys, and simians.
- Shock and Awe: Voltage Woman and her power plant level.
- Shifting Sand Land: Genie Woman's stage appears to have part desert and part Arabian Palace.
- Tentacle Rope: Rope Man's Rope Whip can lasso and do damage!?
- Under the Sea: Pearl Woman's level is some kind of deep-sea or beach side factory of some sort.
- Wutai: Kunai Man's level is set inside a pagoda and ninja-style town.