"I'm the Media Hunter: media's my prey, and reviewing it my way."Meet Issac232, A.K.A. Issac the Media Hunter, hero of the fields of Azeroth. From here, he usually reviews animal based media, including movies and cartoons, alongside his snow leopard partner, Loki.Similar to other lesser-known reviewers such as ZeltaxMillennium, South Jersey Sam, and Mattwo's Random Reviews, he does not simply record himself in front of a camera, but unlike the others who use a mixture of editing and 3D posing programs, he instead uses a mixture of editing and World of Warcraft machinima to review his material as his avatar.He is a member of both Reviewers Unknown and Space Monkey Mafia Studios, and has done crossovers with some of his fellow reviewers, including The Hardcore Kid and The Cartoon Hero.He is also doing a retrospective on the franchise based on Jungle Emperor Leo, A.K.A Kimba the White Lion by Osamu Tezuka.His reviews can be here, here, or on his blip page here.This page Needs Wiki Magic Love.
-Issac the Media Hunter
This show provides examples of:
- Big Bad: For the first season it was Kiel and in the second season it was arguably the android, with hints of a Bigger Bad who made the android in the first place.
- Big Damn Heroes: Members of Reviewers Unknown pull this off in the first season finale, and the paladin does this in the second season finale.
- Brain Bleach: Issac (and several other reviewers for that matter) were in desperate need of this in his Ace Ventura review after finding "Captain Winkie."
- Cross Over: Several, including his review of The Chipmunk Adventure with the The Cartoon Hero and Hercules with The Hardcore Kid.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Issac DEFINITELY didn't think so after his reviews of the Space Chimps movies... though Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys may have helped him get over that hurdle.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Easily one of these (his companion is a leopard for crying out loud), one of his biggest pet peeves (no pun intended) is Hollywood's treatment of cats, showing them as either jerks, if not outright villains like in Cats & Dogs, or using them as a Butt Monkey, the fate of the cat in Man's Best Friend actually leaving him speechless with shock.
- Machinima: Duh.
- The Summation: Issac uses a version of this at the beginning of the third season to fill in Loki (and remind the audience) about the events involving Kiel, the android and the paladin.
- The Voiceless: The android and the paladin (so far).