Meagan Good, born August 8, 1981 is an African American film and television actress. She is well known within the black community and was at one time considered to be one of Hollywood's best young up and coming actresses.
- The Cutie: Her early roles, fortunately her characters are much more diverse now.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Her role as "Nina" on Cousin Skeeter.
- Ms. Fanservice: Every single character she's ever played.
- Former Child Star: Averted. Her career has gotten better since her childhood, although not to the expected levels it's still going strong.
- Pop-Culture Isolation: She is well known in the black community, but ask a white person who she is and they probably won't know.
- Sassy Black Woman: In real life. Most of her TV and movie roles has actually NOT been this. As of late she has been playing this more often.
- Star-Making Role: Her best well known movie role would probably be considered 2007's Stomp The Yard, but the role that got her wide spread notoriety was her appearance in 50 Cent's 21 Questions music video.
- Token Minority: Most of her work is in black cinema, but when it's not she'll almost always be this.
- In her new TV drama Deception, it's a bit of a subversion since while she's the only minority character she's also the main character.