When you think of Masami Kikuchi, just think of him as an older Satoshi Hino, nearing fifty to be exact. His roles, as implied, are usually of the Unlucky Everydude or the guy with the Unwanted Harem variety.These days, though, he broke out of his pigeonhole. Just look at his range of roles in the Digimon franchise alone.
Notable roles by Masami Kikuchi:
- Baki Hanma in Baki the Grappler
- Hiroshi Wakato in Prince of Tennis
- Ino Abbav in Gundam ZZ
- Jou and Shin Kido in Digimon Adventure
- Demon and Shuu Kido, in addition to the aforementioned Jou and Shin, in Digimon Adventure 02
- Rob "Dolphin" McCoy and Grani in Digimon Tamers
- The Narrator and Neemon in Digimon Frontier
HitlermonAkihiro Kurata in Digimon Savers (Seriously Playing Against Type)
- Damemon/Tuwarmon in Digimon Xros Wars and Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Leaping Through Time
- Kaine Wakaba in Metal Armor Dragonar
- Katsuma Serizawa in Tokimeki Memorial Drama CDs
- Keiichi Morisato in Ah! My Goddess
- Ken Hirai in Cromartie High School
- Kyanchome in Konjiki No Gash Bell
- Maiku Koiru in Ninja Senshi Tobikage
- Onigiri in Air Gear
- Sieg Hart in Groove Adventure Rave
- Sonic the Hedgehog (!) in Sonic the Hedgehog OVAs
- Spica in Saint Seiya.
- Saleh in Tales of Rebirth, probably what would be 'An Akihiro Kurata in the Tales world'
- Tenchi Masaki in Tenchi Muyo!