A fan-made Puella Magi Madoka Magica
video game created by 耳小屋. It is a side-scrolling in which the player can choose between any character of the series in any with barrier.
This game provides examples of:
- Awesome, but Impractical: Goddess!Madoka. You become immune to any enemy attack, and you can't die. However, you lose your HP and it ruins any chances to have a high score.
- Megane!Homura. She can throw bombs at her enemies and stop time, so this is great, right? Wrong. She is one of the slowest characters, her melee attack sucks and her bombs can also damage her. Normal!Homura has all of her good sides and none of the bad ones (except the bombs' damage).
- Yuma's healing skill. You would think a healing skill would be useful, right? In a sense it is, but it costs an entire Mana Meter and half of your remaining time.
- Badass: Normal!Homura.
- Blade on a Stick: Kyouko. One of her special takes this Up to Eleven.
- BFG Mami's Tiro Finale, obviously.
- Bullet Hell: Oriko's Special Attack.
- The third and final stage of Gertrud's battle can count as this when playing in Expert difficult.
- Cast from Hit Points: One of Kyouko's special attacks. It can damage all enemies on-screen, and destroy anything that isn't a boss but it also costs 50 HP (Which is 1/4 from the total HP a character can have)
- I Know Madden Kombat: Megane!Homura's melee attack uses a golf club.
- Level Ate: Charlotte's stage, obviously.
- Mana / Mana Meter: All characters have one alongside the Life Meter, except Normal!Homura who was a third bar: her ammunition.
- Nintendo Hard: ALL stages in Expert difficult, special mentions goes to Oktavia von Seckendorff's stage, thanks to the fight with Dark!Sayaka.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Dark!Sayaka which the player battles after defeating Oktavia von Seckendorff.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Megane!Homura, even more now that Normal!Homura is playable.
- Winged Humanoid: One of Madoka's special attacks turns her into this.