Life at Pizza Hut
is a fanfic created by Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus
, based mostly on shadow759's "Shadow and Silver Pizza Hut Adventure"
. It stars Silver the Hedgehog working at Pizza Hut, working alongside the likes of Sonic The Hedgehog, Rotor The Walrus, Espio The Chameleon, Charmy Bee, and even Space Ghost, Moltar,
, working vigorously under Vector the Crocodile, with the two most commonly seen customers being Shadow The Hedgehog and Knuckles The Echidna. Of course, as the title implies, a lot of crazy, unexpected events occur at this particular Pizza Hut, which is in the Sonic Universe's Station Square.
It is by far Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus's most widely known fanfiction.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- A Day in the Limelight: For Silver the Hedgehog. And to a lesser extent, Vector the Crocodile.
- Author Appeal
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Like most of the author's fanfics, Life at Pizza Hut is fond of this.
- Cross Over: It gets kookier with future chapters.
- Doorstopper: The story has 600 chapters as of this writing, and is still regularly updated.
- Gasshole: Amy Rose and Cream The Rabbit, as expected of this story.
- Homage: Plenty all around, but most noticeably Spongebob Squarepants.
- Negative Continuity: Silver The Hedgehog ends up either severely injured or killed. The very next chapter, he's perfectly all right. Also, the Pizza Hut ends up being destroyed in various ways, but in the next chapter, it's perfectly fine. Later explained in Chapters 484 and 487.
- Where The Hell Is Springfield?: In chapter 518, Silver asks where their Station Square is located, and Vector confirms it's not in the United States, only for his answer to be cut off by Space Ghost crashing into the Pizza Hut.
- Whole Plot Reference: Chapter 444 is pretty much an extended, faithful revision of the Krusty Krab Training Video, only with the Sonic Universe's Station Square Pizza Hut.