is an upcoming Freeware RPG by Amateur Game Dev Team Sun Moon Games
. While still in an early build physically, stacks and stacks of concepts have been built up over the months. With the sheer size of the plot, it might even be closer to call it a Visual Novel with an RPG side.
The grand city of Kota Asal hosts more capable mages than any other place in the world. It's regarded as one of the best and safest places to live, however it is also the most notorious. Children who show a great talent in the magical arts are drafted into a special section of the military, The Magic Knights.
Talric's parents were skilled magic knights who were killed while defending against an invasion ten years ago. He is taken in by the family of his childhood friend, unhindered by the death of his parents he's trying to make a good future for himself.
Eventually dark events happen around the town and he is pressed to learn the truth about his parents, and the Magic Knights.
Korol contains examples of:
- A-Cup Angst: Lidia, Rino.
- The Alcoholic: Lidia. Kluck's Five-Man Band
- All Trolls Are Different: Korol Trolls are intelligent, humane, and very very powerful. Also all have Norse names.
- Badass: About 90% of the cast, it's more abnormal to find a character that ISN'T Badass.
- Badass Bystander: Top three characters on the tier list? Not one of them is a villain or playable.
- Badass Grandpa: The Shopkeeper and Sensei, at 82 and 98 respectively, are hardly young. They're some of the strongest characters in the verse.
- Badass Normal: Quint Delin has no magical powers or divine weapons. Doesn't stop him from kicking 49 guys asses in about 5 minutes without breaking a sweat.
- Barrier Warrior: Pejuang's method of fighting.
- Battle Butler: Karel would be.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Tim and The Wizard are notoriously silly. Most of the verse can't do shit to either.
- Big Fancy House: The Bosestein Mansion. Emphasis on the big, each single FLOOR is bigger than most CITIES in the game, it has roughly 52,000 tiles.
- Catgirl: The Katjie race, although there are males too.
- Curtains Match the Window: Given the cast size, it was inevitable. Talric, Lidia, Albert, Flora, Rino, Kluck, Karel, Tenneth are examples.
- Cute Monster Boy: Alucra is an evil vampire. Cute kid though.
- Eyepatch of Power: Both Pejuang and Sasuke lost an eye in battle. Neither really slowed down.
- Everyone Calls Him Shopkeeper: The Shopkeeper of Kota Asal is always referred to as such.
- Expy: Given the sheer amount of shout outs, it was inevitable.
- Five-Man Band: Kluck's Group.
- Functional Magic: All types are present.
- Gender-Blender Name: Blackbeard? Why, she's a beardless young (looking) girl of course.
- Hot Shoujo Dad: Delro has a lot of kids and is getting on but is still rather Bishounen. Dracul too.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: Rin.
- Immortality: All Demon lords have Complete Immortality, normal demons are The Ageless, Karel is The Ageless via an Immortality Inducer.
- InstantRunes: Pejuang.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Just about everyone.
- Living Forever Is Awesome: The Wizard.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: The Relationship Chart◊ currently has 45. Not only is it a spoiler free sheet and thus lacking in characters, but its also incomplete. The final one should have an upwards of SIXTY characters.
- Meaningful Name: Many names are something meaningful in another language.
- Mundane Utility: The Shopkeeper can 'cut' anything, even abstract concepts, to completely obliterate them. He uses it mostly to get rid of stubborn stains.
- Older Is Better: The near extinct Elder magic huts a lot more than standard magic taught in schools, although is a lot harder to use.
- Older Than They Look: All the immortals, Delro, Tim and Fayte, Blackbeard, Mille.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Karel. He's literally incapable of acting upon these desires however.
- Only Six Faces: The lack of an actual Artist on the team so far means it relies on a limited generator for faces.
- Our Vampires Are Different: They are said to have just about every known Vampire Weakness but posses none, and require almost no blood to survive.
- Parental Abandonment: Rino.
- Punny Name: Another big source of names are puns.
- Serial Escalation: So a character with the power to destroy literally anything INSTANTLY is the strongest character right? Nope.
- Shout-Out: En Masse, character names, character abilities, character backstories, weapons and magics. Plenty of them are based directly on other series, the Nasuverse probably being the most prominent.
- Squishy Wizard: Due to being a World of Badass, very little. Lidia and Miko perhaps being the only ones.
- Testosterone Poisoning: Pejuang leek manliness.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: Kluck's Group.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Fayte doesn't.
- World of Badass: Even the 'Mid tier' characters are carrying magic nukes and space warping.
- You Gotta Have Bluehair: From Brown to Green to Purple to Pink.