The Dong Yang logo.
Koko Enterprises is a South Korean company. Not much is known about them other than TMS Entertainment
own them (and just in case you don't believe us or The Other Wiki
, where the claim is from, look here
Koko is quite often paired with another South Korean studio called Dong Yang Animation. They've done a number of projects together, mainly those by Warner Bros.
. For simplicity's sake, both studios have been merged into this one article.
, Rough Draft Studios
, DR Movie
, Sunwoo Entertainment
, Digital eMation
, Hanho Heung Up
, Dong Woo Animation
and JM Animation
, other South Korean studios (and Koko Enterprises' partners for several series).
Shows worked on by Koko/Dong Yang include:
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series
- Animaniacs (6 shorts) List
- Ashita Tenki ni Nare! (Additional services)
- Batman The Animated Series (Dong Yang worked on 41 episodes; also worked on Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman And Mister Freeze Sub Zero, the latter of which credits Koko)
- Batman Beyond
- The Cramp Twins
- Extreme Ghostbusters
- Family Guy (One episode - "E Peterbus Unum")
- Iron Man (Second season, replacing Rainbow Animation Group)
- Johnny Bravo (Season 2 onward)
- Jonny Quest The Real Adventures
- Justice League
- Lupin III (In-Between Animation, Dead or Alive and Farewell To Nostradamus)
- Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Additional services)
- O-bake no... Holly (Additional services)
- Patapata Hikousen No Bouken (Additional services for TMS for episodes 4, 5, 9, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21 and 23, also Co-Production)
- The Proud Family (Early episodes and Movie)
- The Real Ghostbusters (some episodes; with Wang, Saerom/Plus One Animation, TMS, Toei Animation, Sei Young, Dai Won, Hanho, KKC&D Asia and Visual 80 among other studios)
- Robin Hood no Daibōken (Additional services)
- Samurai Pizza Cats (Additional services)
- Shuten Doji: The Star Hand Kid (Additional services)
- Spawn (Animated Adaptation; season 1)
- Totally Spies! (First two seasons only, replaced by Digital eMation and Seoul Movie afterwards)
Tropes Associated with the studio:
- Animation Bump: Koko provided a well needed one to the Iron Man cartoon and on Patapata Hikousen No Bouken, but has been very inconsistent otherwise. Has been pointed out by the Batman: TAS crew. A number of 101 Dalmatians: The Series episodes as well.
- Off Model: A noticeable example mentioned by B:TAS crew — with the studio's first episode for the series (also their first project), they ended up changing Scarecrow's posture. Has also occurred in other projects.