"My teeth look retarted" - Knuxfan24 upon looking at their picture 1 month after uploading it.KnuxKnightLPs
is a commentary duo on YouTube
. The two users in the team are Knuxfan24 & Knightofthesol (who's also known as Qwertyfiend). Inspired by Hellfire-Commentaries
& BrainScratch Commentaries
the two friends preform Let's Plays
- Angrish: Knuxfan24 often dwells into this, concluding with "Aren't I great at this commentary shit?"
- Bias Steamroller: Knuxfan24 contains grudges against 8-Bit games.
- Knuxfan24: *In song* But I hate this miniboss. & I hate 8-Bit. (Sung during the Octovolt Miniboss to the theme of Cybersheep's Dream)
- Captain Obvious: At the start of the Megaman 10 Playthrough Qwertyfiend points out that he has Bulletstorm.
- Catch Phrase: Knuxfan24 starts each part with: "Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, Cats, Dogs, Hamsters, Gerbils &... Something. YMMV on weather this is funny or not.
- He's recently earned a new one, whenever he screws up in saying something he'll sprout gibberish & then say; "Aren't I great at this commentary shit?"
- Epic Fail: The two had severe fail's in part one of the Megaman 10 playthrough which earned the part the title: Cybersheep's Fail.
- Follow the Leader: The two were inspired to do start their Let's Plays by BrainScratch Commentaries & the like.
- In Harm's Way: Knuxfan is commonly reckless in the Megaman games due to impatience.
- Though he does seem to be getting a little more Cautious.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: Knuxfan has a common habit of collecting everything he can see.
- & Qwertyfiend has a habit of destroying every enemy he sees.
- Qwertyfiend displayed a rather odd form of this as he tried to destroy alot of camera's in the Portal Let's Play when a voice clip of GLaDOS played that he'd never heard before.
- Turns out it was a Glitch.
- Big "NO!": In Part 1 of the Sonic 1 LP Knuxfan shouted Nnnoooooo! after failing Special Stage 3.
- Companion Cube: In the Portal playthrough Qwertyfiend breaks the game by throwing a normal box into the incinerator instead of said Companion Cube.
- & then proceeds to destroy it anyway.
- Knuxfan also tries to come up with a name for the cube but can only think up one thing. Bob.
- Short Term Memory Issues: In one part of the Megaman 10 playthrough Knuxfan describes what the M-Tanks do. What does he do in the next part? Describes what M-Tanks do!
- Shout-Out: In Part 1 of the Portal playthrough Qwertyfiend starts messing around in Test Chamber 4, causing Knuxfan to say "You could just go." Knuxfan was intentionality quoting Nayrman214 of BrainScratch Commentaries
- He also quotes Nayrman at the beginning of Part 8 by saying, "Long Hallway is long as User reach final boss"
- In Part 10 of Megaman 10 he quotes Roahm Mythril when talking about the cancellation of Megaman Legends 3.
- Subverted in Part 1 of Skyblock Survival where Knuxfan was going to borrow Captian Sparklez's idea of making a base under the island but Mr. Evil called him out on it. Knuxfan then decided to make a small, on ground level building.
- In Part 1 of Megaman 10, Knuxfan24 exclaims Firetruck! which is a reference to the popular internet duo Smosh.
- Fun Fact: This reference was possibly unintentional
- Press X to Not Die: Said in Part 1 of Skyblock Survival by Knuxfan.
- Then a Caption shows "Wouldn't that be press Z to not die?"
- Grammer Nazi: Knuxfan is this.