Kirby RPG Inc. is a role play on the ROBLOX forum that had its heyday during 2008-2010. Six people (Catstorm
, Jaffersin, Xtornado, Bluedude3, Macaw5, Tahuandpohatu1, and Popsicle20) made Author Avatars
and created an office setting. The premise is: What happens when you take a group of people who run a role play and put them into a role play involving real life, mundane office drama, and boring vacations?
Link to the entire thread here.
- Aborted Arc: The characters usually end up back at the office building. Also Catstorm lost her powers for like 2 seconds. Retconned for good reason.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Anything can happen for any reason.
- Armies are Evil: Catstorm's Furby mobs. Watch out, they're cannibals.
- Artifact Title: The Kirby in the name is from the role play that the participants work on.
- Artistic License: Completely utilized.
- Attack of the 50 Foot Whatever: Several instances. First, the NYC trip results in some giant Furbys and Jaffersin/Xtornado fighting. Then, two other Furbys (one eats Bluedude, causing Bluedude to be tall also) who are eaten by the previously deployed dinosaur. Then a giant Catstormbot that lead into an Aborted Arc (see above).
- Been There S Haped History: The main characters sans Bluedude and Macaw5 go back in time and take part in the eighties, including being at the Super Mario Bros. ice show.
- Better than a Bare Bulb: Everything goes lampshaded. You cannot escape.
- Bizarro Episode: Catstorm's sporadic outbursts of posting result in this. No mercy for Furbys or humans..or whatever else is around.
- Canon Immigrant: Koran and his toaster, from the original Kirby RPG, make frequent appearances.
- Cool Bike: Jaffersin has one during the NYC trip. He goes overboard with No More Heroes references.
- Development Hell: Right now.
- Edit War: The title keeps changing!
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Catstorm deploys a dino to eat Bluedude. It went to Canada.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Chocolate Furby and Olé Biscuit Barrel decide to be friends in food forever.
*they walk off into the sunset with tacos, factories, and Bluedude in their stomachs*
- Fridge Horror: Catstorm is the Boss of KRPG Inc., and a Reality Warper controlling a Fan Fic producing company. She could go farther, but she doesn't, because she doesn't feel like it.
- Hammerspace: Bluedude puts his millions of penguins there.
- Insistent Terminology:
random civilian: AAAHH!!! A REALLY BUFF CREEPY HOBO!!!!!!!!!!!
creepy hobo man: i am not just a plain creepy hobo, i am creepy hobo MAN, ya!
- Jekyll & Hyde: Jaffersin and Mr. J.
- Leeroy Jenkins
Pop: *jumps out wall* I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *slams on ground face first*
- Mind Screw: Even the janitor has to deal with this.
- Can YOU read an entire Furbish log?
- Money, Dear Boy: Pop. He wants to sell the fish that Giygas is slapping him with.
- New York City: Why does everybody go there, anyway?
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Catstorm or the Furbies. Just along for the ride.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!:
X: NOBODY....MESSES....WITH....MY......VACATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Let the drinking games begin!
- The Pollyanna: Tahu can't feel his legs after jumping out a third story window, but he says it was worth it.
- The Unintelligible: Furbish is gibberish. "E-day noo-loo" can go eat a pony.
Choco Furby: *about to spit choco-mucus* but ho itu is beinghd me 1!!??? Coyld it perihois be OIOIUBHP BUISIOCHR VARRWL!?
- Time Travel: 1986. The characters then went on a dorkspree.
- Timmy in a Well: The dog's barking! Pop interprets that "the chips had too much salt."
Jaff: *drops can of juice and looks at dog* okay, okay, I'm up!... What is it girl? Lil' Timmy's stuck in the well? Go get help! *throws head back and laughs a little while following dog into the other room, he stops dead when he sees X* O_O...you gotta be kidding...I think..I'm gonna dial 911...
- Weaksauce Weakness: The wall has one: Lampshade Hanging.
macaw5: this plae is wierder and wierder, hey, shouldnt it be dattime now?
wall: NOOOO! MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS!!!!!!!! *hole appears in it*
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Catstorm was given the role of "the boss" and proceeded to have a fight with a mecha Furby over New York, transported them to the Furby world, and then proceeded to drool over a Pokemon Platinum shelf at the mall.
- Vacation Episode: In order: Canada, NYC, Australia, 1986, NYC. Canada was an escapade from Catstorm's insanity. NYC was Catstorm's forced trip since she was tired of waiting. Jaff then somehow got everyone to Australia, and later Catstorm bought a Delorean and utilized it correctly. Then Bluedude was manipulated to bring Furbymageddon to NYC.
- Actually, most of the activity IS the vacation episodes.