These are the works of Russian Science Fiction
/ Speculative Fiction Literature
writer Kir Bulychev
- Alice, Girl from the Future: Kir Bulychev's most famous cycle, about the adventures of a schoolgirl who lives 100 years in The Future and travels around the galaxy with her father, meeting many strange creatures. Several movies and games have been made, the most famous one being Guest from the Future.
- Great Gusliar: Mundane Fantastic events in a city that is visited by aliens.
- Doctor Pavlysh: The adventures of a Bad Ass doctor in space in The Future.
- Andrew Bruce: The adventures of an agent of the Space Navy, who uncovers conspiracies on alien planets. The Andrew Bruce adventures were written with more focus on moral dilemmas, and were based on the author's time in the Orient.
- Intergalactic Police: A series about Kora Orvat, a Space Police agent who is a tougher She Is All Grown Up version of Alice, Girl from the Future. The Intergalactic Police would eventually Cross Over into the main "Alice, Girl from the Future" continuity.
- Institute of Expertise: A small series about an Extranormal Institute, whose heroes later appear in...
- Theater of Shadows: A series of three books in which people visit and study an Alternate Universe.
- River Chronos: Alternate History Detective Drama novels in which the heroes use Time Travel to change events. They save the Tsar from assassination, develop the atomic bomb ten years early, and resurrect Lenin.
- Veryovkin: Speculative Fiction set in a Crapsack World city that is a sadder version of Great Gusliar.
- Ligon: Adventure series set in a Fictional Country based on the author's experiences in Burma.