Jerry Jackson is a series about a 13-year-old boy who makes Adobe Flash cartoons and who thinks his cartoons are awesome.The series is made by David Firth.
Tropes in Jerry Jackson series:
- Abusive Parents
- Broken Aesop: Played for Laughs in a lot of the episodes.
- Censor Box: In the Super Mario parody episode it's present as a part of Hypocritical Humor
- Hypocritical Humor: Some of the episodes feature it prominently.
- No Fourth Wall
- Oop North: Jerry apparently lives in Scunthorpe.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Small Name, Big Ego: Jerry Jackson thinks his works are the greatest.
- So Unfunny It's Funny: Many jokes made on this series do this deliberately.
- Stealth Parody: Originally began as this, complete with dedicated Newgrounds and deviantART accounts. Although Firth has in fact sneaked in hints of his involvement, it took a while before Firth openly acknowledged Jerry Jackson as one of his creations.
- Stylistic Suck: Deliberately badly drawn animation and sound with almost every word misspelled.
- Take That: A lot of episodes take a stab at political correctness and other things.
- The whole series is basically a jab at badly made Flash cartoons.