is an Irish actor (born 21 May 1992), best known for his portrayal of Joffrey Baratheon in the HBO series Game of Thrones
. At a younger age he also played the boy saved by Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins
- Dawson Casting: Joffrey is 12 in the books, but Age Lifted to 17 in the show as portrayed by Jack who is 20.
- Dyeing for Your Art: His natural hair colour is actually brown. Joffrey is blond.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: He's essentially the polar opposite of Joffrey Baratheon. Where Joffrey is harsh and cruel, Jack is kind and gentle. Where Joffrey is an arrogant bastard, Jack is quite humble. To give an idea how true this is, in many scenes throughout the series, he has to be an absolute bastard to many of the others. After he films the scenes where he is cruel to Arya Stark, the first thing he does when they call 'Cut!' is rush over to her and ask if she's ok or if he went too far.
- Name's the Same: Not to be confused with Jackie Gleason of The Honeymooners fame.
- Older Than He Looks: Does he look 21 to you?